Sunday, April 27, 2014

C'est Magnifique April Challenge


Hello again!
I have been sitting on this gorgeous shimmery paper for some time now waiting for the right photos/sketch/layout….  so I thought I'd use them with the beautiful sketch provided by Michele Singh for C'est Magnifique.  

Here is the sketch:




Now here is my take on the sketch:












It is difficult to see the beautiful shimmer in these papers in these photos.  (I'm still learning how best to photograph my pages!) 


Products used:
Paper:  Bella! J'adore Paperz - Love Birds & Love
Lace:  purchased from LSS, Bella Paperie
Chipboard:  Dusty Attic (large oval frame unknown purchased from LSS)
Kaisercraft bling
Adirondack Gold acrylic paint
Prima Chalk Ink:  Cold Ice
Iridescent Medium
Stickles in Stardust
Flowers:   Prima & Kaisercraft
Leaves from my stash
Black zig writer
Memory Box Kaleidescope Butterfly die
Vivaldi crystal Blossom sprays


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you like my layout!

Until next time,
Yvette x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your layout has been selected as a featured layout for the April Cést Magnifique Kits sketch challenge. What a wonderful photo and we love the clean lines of your design. Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valerie! I'm so excited to have been selected as a feature. I absolutely loved this sketch.

      Delete