Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello and Happy Easter!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend with family and loved ones.

I thought I would share with you a layout I did recently, inspired by and using techniques I learnt from my good scrapping friend Tina Ollett.



This was done on a sheet of chipboard that was covered generously with gesso.  I then spritzed on the colour, used texture paste and a stencil and embellished with flowers.  To finish off, everything got a coat of iridescent medium for added glimmer!

Materials used:
Chipboard
Gesso
Perfect Pearls Mists - Grape fizz & Blue raspberry
Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
Kaisercraft chipboard 
Distress Crackle paint - Picket Fence
Bella Blvd feather
Texture paste
 The Crafters Workshop "Dots all around" stencil
Petaloo & Kaisercraft flowers
Prima resin and zipper pull
Dimensional Magic
Iridescent Medium


And since it's Easter, I thought I'd share an Easter layout I did years ago (therefore I have no materials list, sorry).



Gee, time flies!  This was Easter 2005 and the kids were only 7 and 5 years old.  This year they are turning 16 and 14!!

Until next time…Happy Easter.
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment