Monday, August 25, 2014

A2Z guest design spot

Hi there!  So begins another week…

I'd like to share with you 3 layouts I did for a guest design spot with A2Z Scraplets.  They have some awesome chipboard available.  You can find their chipboards by clicking here.

First up is a layout I did of me when I was only 10 weeks old.



Close up of the chipboard.  For "Baby Girl" I embossed it using Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.  It has such an awesome shabby effect with flecks of pink, white & gold.


And for the flourish, I simply gave it a good coat of Glimmermist.



Products used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Blue Fern In Bloom
Chipboard: A2Z Scraplets
Lace: purchased from LSS Bella Paperie
Flowers: Petaloo & Prima
Prima Resin
Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Tattered Leather
Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Martha Stewart punch


The next layout I'd like to share with you is one of my gorgeous girl as a baby with my husband.



Close up of the chipboards:  I embossed all the chipboards with Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing powders.  They are so pretty and easy to work with.





Products used:
Paper - Blue Fern Ombre Dreams
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets
Doily from stash
Flowers - Manor House, Petaloo & Prima
Prima Resin Angel
TWC stencil
Cheery Lyn Mini fanciful flourish
Lindy's Stamp Gang Under the Boardwalk embossing powders
Kaisercraft rubon



And finally a layout created for my son.  Something very boyish…


With the chipboard on this layout I simply embossed all pieces with black embossing powder!



Products used:
Paper - Kaisercraft Attitude! Collection
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets
Black embossing powder
Tim Holtz gears
Prima nuts & bolts
Dylusions Black marble spray


There you have it!  Hope you enjoyed.
Until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment