Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday night share, just because...


Hello again!
Well after a big day shopping with Miss 16 for semi formal shoes, bag & hair accessories, it's nice to have a quiet evening.  Gives me a chance to update my blog.  
Tonights share is a 'just because' page that I did last week.  I fell in love with the papers and couldn't wait to play with them!  
The photo of hubby, Miss 16 & myself was taken many moons ago - I think Miss 16 was only Miss 14 months at the time of the photo.  



I did a bit of fussy cutting on this layout….the large paper doily was fussy cut out of a larger piece of paper.  I fussy cut the corner flower flourishes in 3 of the corners of the layout and attached them with mounting tape to create depth.

The signpost chipboard was spritzed with mist and then generously coated with Crackle paint, while the wordlet, 'together' was simply left bare!





Products used:
Paper - Pion Design
Chipboard - A2Z Scraplets & ScrapFx wordlet
Flowers - Kaisercraft, I am Roses
Lace Leaves- bought from Bella Paperie
Leaf vine - from my stash
Distress Ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang spritz
Distress Crackle paint
Prima resin bird
Kaisercraft Tiny Alpha Stickers


I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment