Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paris - take me back!!

Good morning!  Hope this beautiful Sunday is treating you well.  It's  been a loooonnng time since I have posted - my apologies, life has been too busy and I'm not sure anyone comes to visit anyway…

I created this layout of a photo of me taken in front of the Eiffel Tower from January last year, 2014 on a visit to see my daughter, who at the time, was on exchange for 6 months in Germany.  We did a flying 3 day trip to Paris together and had a blast!!  I think we successfully saw all the major sites worth seeing in that short time!


I used the beautiful Pion Design Paris Flea Market papers for this layout.


Also, while on the Paris photos, I have created another layout in front of the Eiffel Tower, but this time with a photo of my daughter, Emily and I.  I stumbled on a stunning layout on Pinterest that I have pretty much scrap lifted for this one, with some differences.




I used Fabscraps paper for this layout - as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it for my special memories of Paris with my beautiful daughter.  

Thanks so much for dropping by today.  Until next time….Happy scrapping,
Yvette x

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to visit Yvette! I love what you've created. You've made two gorgeous layouts with fabulous memories attached. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Heather. <3 I appreciate you stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment! :-)

      Delete