Sunday, April 19, 2015

My sweet boy


Good afternoon.  Almost the start of another week and almost the end of another month!!  

I thought I would share with you 2 layouts I completed recently - just because - of my sweet little boy.  He not so little anymore, turning 15 in 3 months, but he is still just as sweet.

The first one was taken when he was just 2 months old giving mummy big sloppy kisses!  How I loved those kisses.  Fortunately I still get kisses from my boy, but thankfully they're no longer sloppy ones!







The second layout features a photo of my boy when he was just 5 days old.  In fact I believe it was taken when we were still in hospital!



It amazes me everyday the rate at which my kids have grown up - it really doesn't seem like 15 years ago I was carrying him in my tummy, yet to meet…appreciate every single second with your children for before you know it they will have grown up and moved out and on with their own life.  We can't turn back the clock but we can slow it a little by being very present and mindful and available to share with and in everything  our children do.

Before I get too philosophical, I better go and start getting ready for hubby's birthday dinner!

Until next time,
Yvette x

No comments:

Post a Comment